This question was originally a poll, but this dumb computer deleted it, or something. I'm not sure what the deal is. I think there is an advantage from this because the poll will be up much longer now. I'll retype the question, and you can post a comment with your answer.
Here is the question.
If you are in school, think of your least favorite class. If you are out of school, think of what it was when you were in school. If a rich man offered you $1,000,000 to stay in it a whole school day (7 hours,) would you do it?
I took 24 votes at my school, one of which was mine. I thought everyone would answer "yes" because A MILLION DOLLARS IS OFFERED here, but it turns out only 18 said "yes." One of those 18 was my vote. 5 said "no," which I don't get. The last voter was not sure.
Please post your answer in a comment on this post. I'll post mine, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I think I made it relatively clear that I would do it. Now, I'll tell you why. Above all, I have about... let me count... 1... 2... 3... 4... about 10 things on my wish list. 10 easily, probably more. Each one costs anywhere from $30 to $150. I could get anything I want and still have thousands of bucks to spare. Secondly, SNOW CONES EVERY DAY! Snow cones are an awesome treat for hot summer days, such as what is coming up. Thirdly, I could deposit the rest in the bank, and earn interest, so that I won't be selling hot dogs on streets when I am done getting what I want. Even though I despise choir, I would do it for all of those reasons. I would force myself into that awful classroom.
look at you. you will be a millionaire by age 30.
Post a Comment